Latest Post :

Next From Gauthami Family

We all know Gauthami very well. And now, a new member from her family has entered the tinsel town. She is Keerthi, the established actress’s niece, who is the lead actress of Tollywood’s latest flick titled ‘Young India’.

Keerthi, who is keen at acting in Tamil films too, says, “I feel proud that my aunt is a popular face in south Indian cinema. She and Kamal Haasan gave me valuable tips when they were in Hyderabad a few months ago.”

Interestingly, director of ‘Young India’ D Narayana Rao didn’t know that Keerthi is a close relative of Gauthami till he finalised her for the role. “Because, I didn’t want to use Gauthami’s name to bag the offer,” she says.

Saying she had even kept her acting plans a secret from her aunt, the young actress adds: “I told her that I was there in Narayana Rao’s film only after things got finalised. She was all smiles and said that I am lucky.”

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Template
Copyright © 2011. NewsHNews - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger