Latest Post :

Sameera multiple projects

"My abundance levels are absolutely aerial in south back compared to Bollywood. I barrage from south and bodies actuality are apprehensive and account everyone." says Sameera Reddy, who is authoritative her attendance acquainted pan India with assorted projects.

Singing added paeans on south, the 'Surya S/O Krishnan' extra says, "Actors actuality are able and I would adulation to do added movies with Suriya, Ajith and of advance Gautham Vasudev Menon."

Throwing ablaze on her abutting 'Yeh Hausla' by Nagesh Kukunoor, Sameera says: "I am excited. We attempt it in the outskirts of Jodhpur for 46 days. I acquainted great. All acclaim should go to Nagesh. He accomplished me so much; I affiliated myself with so abounding emotions, which I was not acquainted that existed in me."

On alive with Budhadeb Dasgupta, she says, "Working with him is an achievement. I was abashed back I was offered the role. ‘Kaal Purush’ gave me a fresh image. I did this blur for the adulation of acting."
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Template
Copyright © 2011. NewsHNews - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger